○ receipting of all monies
○ processing non-paid services (freebies) from state attorney, public defender, etc.
○ generating receipts, deputy worksheets, and returns of service
○ data searching by name of person or business served, case number, address,
and many other data fields
○ general reports, including financial ledgers, billing reports for Department of
Revenue or other agencies, and listing reports for types of processes being served
○ various statistical reports, including deputy service totals, service totals by types
of process being served, and totals for served versus unexecuted process
This is our flagship product for serving both non-enforceable and enforceable writs. As a windows desktop application, WinCivil is designed with a very user friendly interface. It handles all the major aspects vital to the serving of judicial process.